Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Educational Aspiration For 2011



It’s unbelievable how each year, since the beginning of diploma, my perfectly laid plans for myself have unavoidably deteriorated. When I entered 2011, I have aspirations to get good results this year (after getting poor results last year).Now, here I am entering a new semester with an idea of what I wanted to do. Now it seems to be time to start taking life seriously and making responsible, educated choices.


Looking back on it now, I realize that I cannot become the doctor I wanted to be. I have come to realize that, that dream was not only my own, but a dream of my family. My parents often talked of me becoming a doctor and although their enthusiasm continued throughout my childhood and early adolescence, until finally I realized that I must change to goodness.




I always like a special dream, a stable job that pays well, and a house on the outskirts of town. But now I realize that there are so many other steps should I take to achieve those goals. This includes getting good exam results and find that perfect job. I beganto realize that I have not started my life, everything so far has been the practice for the real world.


I realized that I should not have all the rights of the answers right now, and that isprobably better that I did not. I also suspect that no matter what I do in life, I will never be satisfied, and so it should be, always looking for something more, always strivingfor something better.




I must have educational aspiration to have a perfect life.I will remember how hard it seems  

1 comment:

  1. the story appears to be unfinished.. anyway, try ur best...

    ReplyDelete